Autism, or Autism Spectrum Disorder, is a group of developmental disorders characterized by repetitive and rigid behaviors, combined with impairment in communication skills and challenges with social interaction. At Lightway Psychological Services, we have qualified mental health professionals who can diagnose and/or evaluate a person suspected with Autism and provide the necessary interventions.
With their training in dealing with individuals with Autism, our mental health professionals can provide:
- Comprehensive Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Specialized Therapies (e.g. speech therapy, occupational therapy, etc.)
- Behavioral Training and Management (e.g. social skills training, self-help skills, etc.)
- Parent Training (e.g. providing training and education for parents of children with Autism)
- Community Support
- Medication Prescription and Management
- And more
For further discussion, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. You can call us at 281-592-5401 or you can Set an Appointment now.