Lightway Psychological Services offers clinical assessments and psychotherapeutic treatment to both children adults with a depressive related disorder (major depressive disorder—MDD, dysthymia, Adjustment disorder, seasonal affective disorder—SAD, PMDD).
- Do you or does your child or loved one:
- Exhibit overwhelming feelings of sadness or loss of interest and pleasure in most usual activities of formal interest
- Constantly fatigued or tired or experience irritability, anger, decrease motivation
- Experience decrease or increase in appetite
- Express feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness, or inappropriate guilt
- Experience cognitive difficulties, diminished ability to think, concentrate, and make decisions
- Suffer from insomnia – inability to fall and stay asleep
- Are your family members and friends showing an increasing concern about the changes they notice in you
- Have these symptoms persisted longer than two weeks
If you experience and any of the above symptoms, and these symptoms have remained stable or persistent longer than weeks, and you think that they are negatively interfering with your life and functioning, including social, occupational, and educational responsibilities, it might be time to seek professional treatment. Research indicates that mental health impacts various aspects of human existence, including physical health and quality of life.
Here is Hope through Enlightenment! At Lightway, our experienced and empathetic psychologists will collaborate with you, perform a structured clinical evaluation to inform your corroborated treatment plan in a safe, secure, and confidential environment.
If you are interested in this service, please contact us at 281-592-5401 or Set an Appointment at your convenience.